Thursday, July 9, 2015

Valdler Flower Wreath Garland Halo With Floral Wrist Band

This flower wreath with wrist band is really beautiful! I tried it for a few photos with long dress this afternoon and it amazed me. :)


I really like that it is a matching set, which is super charming and cute! It can not only wear in wedding and festival occasions, but also wear for photography!

Every details are made carefully! Each flower is made in details, along with the leaves, the smaller flowers and some little fruits!

Description:
* Valdler™ offers the best floral hair wreath with premium quality.
* Beautiful flower hairband definitely makes you look more charming and eye-catching.
* An cute accessory for your wedding or festivals decoration.
* Easy to wear and creates a instant stunning new hair style.

Package Included:
1 x Floral Hair Wreath
1 x Matching Flower Wrist Band

Disclosure: I received the product mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm7815a62bc723a1c2884807eefd6640c5

No comments:

Post a Comment